SDSC-1: Seed Delivery Seed Counter
- Can count at over 400 seeds/sec with reasonable accuracy. This is fast enough to count corn as it comes out of the sheller. Under practical conditions, you can expect errors in the range of 5%, but this depends on the count speed. Ears that have only a few seeds will be counted more accurately than those with many seeds.
- Air delivery system raises seed to a convenient height, which you can adjust.
- Can automatically record counts in an Excel spreadsheet, with barcodes.
- Communicates with computer by wireless Bluetooth link. Comes with bluetooth barcode scanner.
- Cut mode that cuts samples to a given number of seeds. Can record counts for both the sample and the residue if any. Records any samples with less than required number.
- Can discard set number of seeds from beginning of sample to avoid kernels at end of the ear.
- Provides additional seed cleaning.
|Max Height (mm)||2550|
|Min Height (mm)||2050|
|Compressed Air Requirement||33CFM@80PSI|
|Pricing||CDN $||U.S $|
|SDSC-1 (110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz)|
Not What You're Looking For?
There is more selections of our product to check out!